Posted by: Dilana | 2012-04-19

Medication Combinations

I am 29 years old female. My BMI is 35 and I have hyperthyroidism (taking diotroxin), high cholesterol (taking inegy 10/20) and are using Depo provera for a contraceptive.

I want to know if these medications have any impact on each other and if I may use them together.

These medication are safe to use together and you should not stop taking any of these meds without consulting your doctor, as it is very important to control all your conditions. I also suggest that you consult a dietician for a individualised diet to control your weight and cholesterol.

Posted by: Wilma | 2014-08-04

I want to know which one is the better option for cholestrol: INEGY or CRESTOR? i have very high cholestrol. thank you.

Reply to Wilma