Question
Posted by: PleasantOne | 2008/09/16

Medication and sex

Please help I have been on venlor for more then a year now and did not have a problem with orgasms'  . But since I have been diagnosed with bipolar type II and they have put me on seroquel, topamax and epilim. I am just not able to climax and its really driving me insane. I can feel it build up and then it just disappear is there anything I can take or do. Or is this how it will be due to the medication.

Difficulty with libido, arousal and climax are common side effects of medication. Whatever you do, do not stop anything, but do discuss this with your psychiatrist. It may be that your doses could be tweaked or medications replaced. However, it may be that this is not possible as this combination is the best way to manage your illness. In such a circumstance, you can try to enhance your response by using lubricant, a sex toy (the vibrations are more intense and just might be sufficient to 'get you there'), and fantasy.

1
Posted by: Bleagswal | 2008/10/05

How i may contact admin this site? I have a question.
iijiivei

Reply to Bleagswal