Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2011-04-01

Medication

Hi there. I was prescribed an anti-depressant years ago and I am currently on Lexammil, 10mg. I also take trepeline 25mg as a mood stabilizer and to help me sleep (not prescribed). What exactly is Trepeline prescribed for? Thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jordan

In some cases the trepiline is prescribed to assist with the treatment's anti-depressant effect; It can also be prescribed as a relaxant or even to treat chronic pain if you battle with something like that.

Just be careful - In some cases when combining these two a condition called serotonin syndrome may develop: Symptoms of the serotonin syndrome may include mental status changes such as irritability, altered consciousness, confusion, hallucinations, and if severe, coma

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-04-04

Hi Jordan

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Dodi | 2011-04-01

can i take cilift with warfarin?

Reply to Dodi