Posted by: Sylvia | 2011-02-03

I injured my shoulder a while ago and am still struggeling with pain! Xrays &  a sonar was done where the Dr detected I sprained a tendon and therefore have been treated for tendonitis? The Dr also picked up Osteoporosis due to the injury?
I was prescribed Celexbrex 200mg &  Painamol Plus?
The Celebrex are now finish and I would just like to know can I drink Celebrex on a long term basis as it give great relieve!!
My arm is mostly elevated and I do do some excerses?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Sylvia
Celebrex can be used on a longterm basis- as long as you don't exceed the prescribed dosage of 200/day. With regards to the exercise- I think it is imperative that you see a physiotherapist who can help with strengthening exercises. I don't exactly know how they diagnosed the osteoporosis- it is probably osteo-arthritis?

Posted by: Jean | 2011-02-04

My husband has been taking Celebrex for arthritis inflammation and pain for over ten years with no bad results and he finds it is the only thing that works for him .

Reply to Jean