Question
Posted by: Gerrit | 2010/05/26

medication

I had a heart by pass last year and may, since then I am on zilldon and crestor medication.
I am discovering that I am growing hair at places I never had hair before. i am 64 years of age, so it is sometihing new.
A friend of mine 67 years old also having heart surgery and using the same medication is also experiencing this hair growing.
Cold it be a side effect from the medication, because it is not mentioned in the pamphlet.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Gerrit

In some rare cases abnormal hair growth has been reported with Crestor. In general, however, this is not a common side effect of these drugs.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/05/28

Hi Gerrit

Reply to pharmacist