Question
Posted by: eve | 2009-12-03

medication

I had to take some medication for a vaginal infecton i had. the one tablet was called fengizole or fungizole or something like that, it was one tablet that i had to take once off. while i was reading the leaflet i saw that it shouldnt be taken while breast feeding which i am currently doing, my son is six weeks old. Unfortunately i had already taken the tablet, could this affect my baby in anyway. please let me know. Thank-You

Do you mean fungizone? Check on the exact name as this is a pretty potent drug.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-06

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-06