Posted by: anony | 2009-06-23

i would really like you to give me some advice about pregnancy and some allergy medication. i have this allergy and it itches all over the body. my doctor gave me zaditen to help with this. off course the medication really helps, but i have recently found out that its not good during pregnancy. another doctor recommended avil and i tried it but its not helping me much with the allergy. now i think i might be pregnant. what do i do.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The Zaditen is, as you have mentioned, not advised during pregnacy. Advil does not contain ingredients that will help for your symptoms, and should furthermore not be used. My suggestion: See a doctor to confirm your pregnancy and only then let him/her decide on a suitable treatment for your alllergy. Best of luck!