Question

Medication

Hey.
I would like to ask what DicloHEXAL 50T is for, I went to the parmacist and asked for voltaren tablets, I hurt a back muscle riding quad, and I wanted something for the pain, so he gave me the above mentioned, but it does' nt feel like it' s working

Expert ImagePharmacist

Both Diclohexal and Voltaren contain the same amount of Diclophenac as active ingredient - The diclohexal is thus a generic equivalent of voltaren. Take 1 tablet three times a day, but if no improvement in seen by tommorrow yo may need to see a physio or your doctor.

1

What can I give my 4 month old baby to strengthen her immune system for extra protection against the swine flu?