Posted by: Painter | 2008-12-11

Hello Doc. Just a quick question. I am presently taking Rivotril, Zoloft, Lamicton and Molipaxin. Also Eltroxin and Natrilix for BP.
I have a thundering headache and was wondering if taking two Myprodols would be ok with this range of meds?

Wow ! I'd have a thindering headache just trying to remember all those medicines ! I assume you have a form of Bipolar Disorder which has been hard to get under control ? It'd be best to phone and ask your prescribing doctor --- and maybe put on the agenda at your next meeting and drugs he advises shoudl NOT be taken with this combination. Now, let's see. Myprodol I think contains Ibuprofen, which should be all right, and Codeinem which would probably be all right, though as it's related to morphine, some people find it constipating and nauseating. COmpral or even soluble Aspirin and a good rest would probably do as well !