Question
Posted by: Me | 2009-06-10

Medical name

Sorry for posting it here, but the cybershrink is not available.

I'  m looking for the medical name for a married man who only want sex with a virgin. A few years back I read about this man who was very much in love with his GF, they got married and after the first time they had intercource he didn' t want to have sex with her anymore, he was then diagnose with this. He also told the doctor/psygologist that he don'  t have a problem to have intercource with a virgin but he can'  t even get an erection when he think about a married woman.
Does something like this really exsist and if so is there treatment for it?

Dear Me
Sorry, can't help with this one, I don't have an idea what this is called! There is nothing like this in the psychiatric diagnostic manual as far as I can see?