Posted by: hart sore | 2009-01-19

medical board

hello 2001 at 38y i had a 4 x by pass. Since then i had 6 stents fitted and i am diabtic type 2. I take almost 14 tablets a day. I cant actually complain about my life i manage well up to know. but the diseas is getting to me very fast know. just in last year i had 3 stents done. i am a plant manager for a electronics company. We have a medfical boarding scheme in place 75% salary. the dr. did mentioj before that i need to board myself.

I am scared of all the red tape. I am not sure if the company will support me with all the documantation. I have a special skill and i dont think thet want to loose me.

pls help your opinion pls

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

The Medical Board is entirely in the hands of the Doctors. The specialists who you employ should contact the specialists acting on behalf of the fund and make representations to them.