Question
Posted by: Flower | 2010/05/15

Medical Aid and more

hello there,
i am a alcoholic and joining now two years AA. the first year was fantastic and i had no problems to stay sober. after 1 year i relapsed and went to a inpatient programm. but after a while i relapsed again and right now it is almost every 3 weeks. i am willing to do now proper treatment (3 month) and wonder if my medical aid (discovery) pay anoter primary? which clinic would you recommend? thanks a lot - flower

Expert ImageArchive

Hello there

I will need more information from you in order to answer your questions. Where do you live, for example? Which city or near which city?

You are right about addressing the issue through treatment. Do this as soon as possible.

My email address is herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

2
Posted by: flower | 2010/05/15

hello herman,

i am in south africa, observatory (4 years now ) and i am on a corporate-workpermit. my employer is very supportive and knows about my situation right now. but they wanna know when exactly i am back to work. i need to know if it is possible to go straight from primary to two month tertieary. i tried to reach ruby last week but we could not make it. hopw that helps. fllower

Reply to flower
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/05/15

Hello there

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum