Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/07/07

Medi-shap diet

Hi doc

Have you perhaps read-up on medishape? If so, what do you think?

Aims

Dear Aims
I have not yet read anything about the Medishape diet - as mentioned before, a new diet and new slimming products are being launched in SA every week and there is not way I can keep up. You can, however, judge the Medishape diet for yourself . The following criteria should provide you with an answer: a) Does the diet contain all the food groups? b) Is the diet not too low in energy? c) Do you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Keep in mind that weightloss can also be achieved by reducing your energy intake with a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and by increasing your energy output by doing aerobic or cardio exercise (jogging, cycling, swimming, brisk walking, skipping, etc) for 30 or more minutes a day.

1

Dear Aims