Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/08/12

medaspor vaginal cream during pregnancy

Im 12 weeks pregnant and used medaspor vaginal cream to treat my yeast infection only after realising that its not safe to use during pregnancy.I am so scared that I have inflicted harm on my unborn child.What affects could this have on the baby?

Medaspor is safe to use in pregnancy.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/18

It is safe during pregnancy. My gynecologist also recommended it to me and I'm 6months pregnant.

Posted by: shereen | 2015/10/25

Can medaspor tropical cream be applied to vagina?

Reply to shereen
Posted by: Lilly | 2015/03/14

Does Medaspor topical cream cure std

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: Lilly | 2015/03/14

Does Medaspor topical cream cure std

Reply to Lilly

Medaspor is safe to use in pregnancy.

Posted by: me | 2010/08/12

Who told you Medaspor was unsafe?? That''s the stuff my gynae recommended I use during pregnancy. I''m now 5 months pregnant and using Medaspor and Canesten. All is safe as long as you dont take anything orally for your yeast infection and try not use it every week??

Reply to me