Question
Posted by: Anon | 2007-05-29

Q.

Med-lemon and Pregnant

Can i use med-lemon for a cold if i am pregnant? What about corenza c..? Ive only just found out i am pregnant my doc appointment not for another few weeks and i have come down with the flu and would like to know what i can take.. Thanks

Expert's Reply

A.

Youi should not take either of these. You can take Panado and Benylin syrup if you are coughing.

23
user comments

C.

Posted by: over flue | 2014-06-18

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and got terrible flu. The gave me vitamin c tablets my husband rubs me up with vics at night. When I take a bath I throw some eucalyptis oil in the hot water it helps for a stuffy nose and helps your muscles relax. Med lemon contains very high doses of asprin so that's an no no. Panados help to break the fever and body pain, since that is what it is created for. And I'm eating vit c sweets..

Reply to over flue
Posted by: over flue | 2014-06-18

Reply to over flue
Posted by: over flue | 2014-06-18

Reply to over flue
Posted by: Noshka | 2014-06-18

Am 14 weeks pregnt with my 1st baby i alway hve headachs thy never stop now i hve flu it bad am realy nt coping i dnt knw what to take

Reply to Noshka
Posted by: Patricia | 2014-06-18

I'm 4weeks pregnant I hv a terreble headache tht goes with a sour troat I took med lemon I dnt know if it gona harm my baby worried mom to be

Reply to Patricia
Posted by: mivuyo | 2014-04-02

im 25 weeks pregnant and im having a terrible headache and ma nose is blocked..wat can i take

Reply to mivuyo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: chane | 2014-08-10

My nose gets blocked when I sleep and my throuht is paining and am 5 months pregnant it started yesterday . What should I do?

Posted by: salama phillips | 2014-03-27

I'm 30weeks pregnant have flu symptoms what is safe to take for that. My body aching pains,fever chest sore headaches just want to sleep. Advise please anyone

Reply to salama phillips
Posted by: Candy | 2014-03-08

I am 1st time pregnant,my nose is running none stop am coughing,getting cold then feeling got. Dont know what to take.I always have a problem when peeing it hurts before the urine come out & after,also its not much I just pee now n then.Please help.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: nomthi | 2014-03-06

im 18weeks pregnant and I have none stop runing nose for 2weeks coughing wat I do please help

Reply to nomthi
Posted by: zandile | 2014-02-12

i'm 32 weeks and having flue my nose is running none stop and wen i swallow it sore what should i take?

Reply to zandile
Posted by: Bianca | 2013-11-27

It my 2nd trimester im 25weeks as from yesterday been feeling sick headache and my thoat sore and my temperature is too high what can i take to make me feel better

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: vee | 2013-11-21

Honey and lemon mix r much safer to u n the baby.

Reply to vee
Posted by: vezi | 2013-11-11

so I can use panado in my in 12 weeks pregnanc?

Reply to vezi

I am 6 weeks pregnant n suffering from none stop Headache

Posted by: Jully | 2013-08-09

Obsolutly no med-lemon it contains asprin and caffein it shud b avoided throughout pregnancy. Be safe mom2be's

Reply to Jully
Posted by: busi | 2013-08-03

I am 14 weeks pregnant and I've just taken med lemon now I am worried , hope it won't do any damage.

Reply to busi
Posted by: thuli | 2013-07-09

Your gyna is a fyl by night cindy med lemon has asprin so u can drink such when u pregnant

Reply to thuli

I am around 8 weeks pregnant and I jus got the flu for about 2 days now. I'm starting to feel miserable and really need to take something for it. What is the safest medication to take at this stage?

Posted by: Mama K | 2007-05-30

As far as I know med-lemon has aspirin, and aspirin should be avoided during pregnancy. rather mix honey and lemon it worked for me

Reply to Mama K
Posted by: Cloudy | 2007-05-30

I am 20 weeks pregnant, with my second child and the thing that I find works best for Cold and Flu, panado, Vitamin C chewable Tablets, plenty of Orange Juice, Water, a humidifier, vicks on your chest and nose, and plenty of sleep. It really works, give it a shot. I personally do not believe in taking anything other than panado when pregnant

Reply to Cloudy
Posted by: Nix | 2007-05-29

you shouldn't take either of the two. the best option is that new panado stuff, it's like med lemon but it's panado, if that makes sense. anyway it's awful, but will make you feel better. congrats by the way.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Cindy | 2007-05-29

When I was pregnant, my gynae said that the only thing that I could take was med lemon. No corenza C.

Reply to Cindy

Want to comment?