Question
Posted by: Daniel Lazarus | 2012-08-23

med claim

I was diagnosed with Occupational Asthma and its been 1 year and now being medically boarded. This was caused due to the negligence of the Paper Company. (Chlorine gas exposure)

Can I claim 100% medical aid from the Company.

Daniel

I suggest that you consult a labour lawyer, as he/she will be able to provide the best advice. The labour lawyer can refer you to a pulmonologist, who can assist you with confirmation of occupation asthma, due to chemical exposure. Unfortunately, you will have to go through the whole process to have the company held responsible for your medical expenses.