Question
Posted by: Overweight | 2010-02-24

measurements

I need to lose about 5 kilos and would like to measure my progress. I will combine a diet with exercise - sigh, I don''t like exercising.

Anyway, I would like to measure my progress and apart from weighing myself once a week, I would also like to take measurements (which I think might be more important?). Which ones should I take? I thought of: chest, waist, hips, thighs and possibly upper arms?

Dear Measurements
It is always an excellent idea to track your weightloss in more than one way, such as weighing to see if you have lost kgs and measuring your dimensions to see if you have lost cm, which will also mirror fat loss. The most significant measurements are: chest, waist, hips, each thigh individually and each upper arm individually (as the latter 2 dimensions can differ a great deal).
Good luck with your programme

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-24

Dear Measurements
Good luck with your programme