Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011-04-01

Mean

My hubby every time we talk about cheating he always gets emotional and end up bringing the past saying you must never trust a woman. To me he is just selfish &  think of himself only i mean i did all this cause i was with him and he cheated and i wanted to end the relationship since he brought the mother of his child in his place

Before we got married while we were still dating he brought the mother of his child to his place and they stayed together lied to me until the other day when the lady ''''s daddy called and i was with him and he told that man "  now is final"  . I asked him he said i was refering to the exams &  i knew that he meant he and that lady so i decided to look for someone realising that with him it will be a waist of time.

The other day a guy (all this happened before our marriage &  before i got pregnant, )whom i met called &  asked me to go him to do some errands we came back late around 23h00 and while i was in that guy ''''s car (we were just talking cause we did not know each other to such extend trying to know each other) he came and now he always bring this incident saying i am capable of that. i told him that there was nothing between me and the guy actually (although he did not deverse my disclosure after what he did) it was our first date we did not even say much , he insisiting that i slept with the guy

If there are problems in a srious relationship or marriage, try to fix them by working in counselling with the other person, If that proves ineffective, then divorce. Cheating on a cheater is not clever nor does it ever solve any problems.

3
Posted by: Truth | 2011-04-01

Maybe you could type this post out in your home language and a member of the forum can translate for us.lt really is unclear what you are trying to say.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: ? | 2011-04-01

Still does not make sense?

Reply to ?