Posted by: Louw | 2009-10-10

Meals for single persons

I am a sinle person and want to know how can one go about cooking healthy meals for a single person? It is not the ideal situation to buy take aways to often and one have to eat healthy meals.

Dear Louw
It is indeed a problem when anyone has to cook meals for a single person. I do not have a specific diet or menu guide which features this type of information. I can only suggest that you do a Google Search on the Internet using "Menus for single people" as your search term to get some ideas on how to shop and prepare individual meals. Nowadays life is made easier by being able to buy items such as frozen vegetables and ready-made frozen meals of good quality which you can then heat individually for yourself. Other foods like breakfast cereals, yoghurt, fruit, cheeses and fruit juice are all available in single packs.