Posted by: choco | 2009-07-02

Meal replacement

Plse advise which is the best meal replacement to have.
jogging/running 5km per day

Dear Choco
There are so many different meal replacement products on the market that it is difficult to pinpoint one that is best. Generally speaking you require a meal replacement that is high in energy and carbohydrates to sustain your strenuous exercise programme. Ask your chemist for products such as Ensure or Fresubin with fibre. Don't use sports supplements that contain a whole host of unnecessary vitamins, minerals (the levels are far too high) and so-called fat burners and other potentially dangerous compounds.

Posted by: Me | 2009-07-03

I use 2 a day, my morning one is with fat free milk and the afternoon is with water,

I think its personal preference.

Reply to Me
Posted by: choco | 2009-07-03

Many Thanks,
What do you mix it with

Reply to choco
Posted by: Me | 2009-07-03

I use the USN one, it tastes the best from all the others on the market.

Reply to Me