Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/10/29

Me and hubby

We were on separation for three months and living apart. So now we both want to work things out so my question is...Is it wise to move back together without consulting a marriage counsellor. We' ve talked issues out but the problem is, my wounds are too deep its not easy to just forgive and forget and start things on a new slate. I checked his cellphone and discovered that he is still talking to the marriage wrecker - do u think he' s genuine when he says he wants us to continue with our marriage. please help

WHy not see a marriage counsellor together ? Compared to the costs of a divorce, it's very reasonable, and must surely enhance your chances of healing the problems that had arisen in your marriage ? He certainly should not be still talking to the woman who was wreching the marriage, and this is exactly the sort of matter best deal with with the aid of a counsellor

1