Question
Posted by: Bongi | 2010/05/11

Me and CBT (again)

I am offocially off Ativan since learning a CBT breathing technique. This is not an exaggeration - I also didn''t believe my CBT doc when he told me that if I practise breathing the way he taught me I will NEVER have panic attacks agin. But the proof is in the pudding. My Psychiatrist also agreed that I don''t need Ativan anyomre - the script I have now only gives me Zoloft.

Hello again B ! Yes, it's usually remarkably easy to learn to relax when one needs to, without the need for the sedative drugs - and the method puts YOU in control, not the chemical - and you can't get hooked on it. Well done - further progress !

1