Question
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-10

Me &  life

Why am I like this I am always looking for men to be interested in me I am a married woman but it makes me feel good if a man is interested in me, well not just any man obviously has to be good looking… . (not that I will pursue anything with them as I am married but it just makes me feel good when they want me)
I cant seem to find myself either maybe I got married to young I am only 30 now but feel like I have not established myself as a 30 year old yet I feel out of sorts I have got a good job car etc but I don’ t feel whole…  How am I suppose to feel at 30???

Presumably you have low self-esteem, thinking ( inaccuraely ) that you yourself are of no importance or value unless others think so, and that they will somehow only think so if you have a handsome guy on your arm. See a counsellor and sort out the more important issue of your self-regard and confidence.

14

Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-10

Also meant to say QQ is definetly spot on again, imagine how her husband would feel reading this!

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-10

Hi Real Woman
Asrologically speaking............?
I just tuned out!

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Me | 2011-03-10

Woman...I definately would be one of the men staring, and showing interest in you...there is just something about a good looking woman, I cant resist not staring and flirt...in a good way that is.

You go!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Purple | 2011-03-10

Everyone feels flattered by this sort of attention. As long as you aren''t seeking it out its fine. Everyone " window shops" . Being married doesn''t mean neither of you will ever find anyone attractive agian or enjoy it if someone else finds you attractive.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2011-03-10

I too wondered what " Woman'' was doing posting a blog of " Me &  life" , knowing her as the level headed,( not that you are not,) person giving pretty good advice.I think it is quite natural to expect and enjoy admiring glances if you happen to be a " looker"  irrespective of whether you are married or not. Why look after your bod, dress well and groom to the " T"  s just for your hubby and your personal sense of worth, but to also give others a chance to enjoy that moment when someone else gives you a " look"  Enjoy it. Imagine what it would be like for us guys if there was never someone like you to admire ??

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: Attention | 2011-03-10

Sorry meant innocent

Reply to Attention
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-10

Snap out of it. You are a married woman. You chose to be devoted to your husband. It is wrong looking for attention from other men. There is no excuse for this behaviour so do not try and justify it.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Attention | 2011-03-10

Women, forgot to mention in an innocnet way

Reply to Attention
Posted by: Attention | 2011-03-10

Can i give you some attention Women?

Reply to Attention
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-10

No problem, you''re a woman, I''m a woman, we''re all women lol!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Happiness | 2011-03-10

Eish I''m turning 30 in two months time and have been married for 7yrs already! The only thing I''ve noticed is I take care of my appearance more than I did before.

So far everything is normal so I hope I don''t go through that " saturn return"  lol!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-10

Astrologically speaking you are going through what is known as the saturn return. Feel free to google the words, you''ll find tons of interesting information there.

I went through a similar thing at that age, and I realised that I was feeling a little apprehensive about turning 30, getting older, seeing gray hairs and wrinkles. It gets better after 30-32.

What I would suggest, is to find a good counselor in your area, go for a few sessions just to help you bring yourself into alignment and to see what your hopes and dreams are for your life and to explore different ways to look at your future and what you want.

Good luck with it all!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-10

And no I am not that Woman who gives good advise on this forum, sorry Woman only realised after I stole your name... aplogies.

Reply to Woman