Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012/03/12

Me again

Hi Cybie

9 weeks to go before i welcome my little girl into the world. I am super excited. The meditation, visualization and breathing really has changed my life.

Also been reading a book Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale. This book just found me at the library, weird how when the time is right things just happen. I am taking the T out of CAN''T, Yes I can.

BUT then practice makes perfect as I quickly learned that years of programming dont just change in one day and its actually a daily practice in positive thinking and the rest to change your mind patterns.

Was wondering if you could maybe suggest any books for me to read on meditation or even CBT therapy.

HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL ON YOUR SIDE.

Sounds like a group of good thinks going on. Gosh, IO can remember Norman Vincent Peal being a best-seller when I was a kid ! Yes, if one spent years learning to be dysfunctional, it takes time and practice and continuing effort to get out of those patterns, but of course its so well worth it.
Can't think, off the top of my head, of good recent titles of the sort you ask about. I generally buy from local e-tailers, but I always start by checking on Amazon.com where there are usually multiple good customer reviews to guide one's choice, and where you can search titles by "meditation", and CBT, or the full version

1