Question
Posted by: boo | 2010/03/29

me again

Hey doc just a quick correction on post 1022 he said the side effects are reversible not irreversible, Also Id like to say thanks for answering all my nagging questions I really really do appreciate it I am currently seeing Dr Randeree every odd month or so hes the only doc that has had a life changing impact on me I have great admiration for him what is your name by the way are you allowed to divulge that info because Id be thrilled to tell him I post messages to you he loves to talk of his young days haha! btw the sexual side effects of cipralex are definatly more than cipramil been taking cipramil for like 4 days I think and Ive got my mojo back! I last longer lol thats the good thing about cipramil anyways thank you once again for your time ciao

Excellent - that's what I thought he would have said. I am delighted to hear how pleased you have been with the doc's help. Didn't know he was now getting old enough to feel he had "young days" to look back on. I think I glimpsed him the other night at a shrink's dinner, and he looked well.

And welcome back to your mojo. Or, shopuld I say, many happy returns of the mojo.

1