Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-06-26

Me again

Hi cybie hope you keeping warm hot chocolate and blankies reading a nice book, took the fluaxonol not impressed zonk me out slept 4 hours and even thou i feel at ease on my own it feels weird to be zonked, not me, been doing cbt on myself, i get it be kind to myself Then just go back to what feel comfortable .. Still working on that balance on not being hard on myself. Maybe its good to let everything out... Loving myself as i am is the biggest challenge and hard when you are a bit different but that is negative so going with Unique

So it is. Thanks to the Exclusive Books sale, and a very king friend who helped me to get to it, I now have several very nice books to curl up with, AND some hot chocolate, so I may well follow your excellent advice. Its harder to get up in the mornings these cold days --- not that I'm not ready early on, but the Cat has decided that until she learns to read, curling up ON a warm human is the best thing, and she's very reluctant to allow me to get up till she's ready for her breakfast.
Someone once said there are 2 kinds of people in the world --- those who think there are 2 kinds of people in the world, and those who disagree. But another dochotomy, there are people who adore feeling zonked, and those of us who hate it. Count me among the antizonkers.
Start by recognizin all the excellent reasons for liking yourself, and move up towards love ! "bit different" is an excellent kind of person to be --- "just like everyone else" is a species of bore