Question
Posted by: LULU | 2009-03-20

Me again

Thank you for the advice.

i live in the Vaal area is there somebody you can recomend or a website where i can go to?

,

5
Posted by: C*bershrink | 2009-03-21

I have an odd sense of deja vu, as I' m sure I read a very similar exchange a couple of years ago.
sigh

Reply to C*bershrink
Posted by: ehm | 2009-03-20

there are always gonna be richer, more beatuful, thinner, sexier, more successful women than YOU. but you need to be comfy in your skin and not letothers intimidate you so!

also, " sorting out finances"  well.. that' s just another marriage blocker! and having the wedding of our dreams, i' m pretty sure it' s YOUR dream! as for children... i think u need to grow up before u need to raise your baby!

your response to P is pretty rude and not called for at all... maybe it' s this ort of snappy behaviour that prevents you from mingling with others easily!

Reply to ehm
Posted by: LULU | 2009-03-20

YOU STUPID MORON!!
WE ARE SAVING UP TO HAVE THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS.
wE HAVE JUST MOVED INTO A BEAUTIFUL CLUSTER HOME!
AS FOR THE CHILDREN, WE ARE ONLY GETTING STARED!!
WHATS IT TO YOU ANYWAY?
ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY????

Reply to LULU
Posted by: LULU | 2009-03-20

YOU STUPID MORON!!
WHATS IT TO YOU ANYWAY?

Reply to LULU
Posted by: P | 2009-03-20

Finansies uitsorteer? Hoekom? Jul bly dan reeds saam en maak kinders! Al wat verder fout is, is die HOOFLETTERS!

Reply to P