Question
Posted by: JUST | 2012-04-10

ME

hI

DOC confirmed that both my fallopian tubes are blocked how do i deal with this. i cant have children.

As you're very aware, there are no easy, quick, answers to such a profound disappointment. And though Time will indeed help, even knowing that isn't much help right now. Seeing a counsellor will help, to assist you in better understanding your reactions, and analyzing your options.

3
Posted by: Anonnn | 2012-04-10

Sorry to hear, I imagine it is devestating.

Adoption is a great option- there are countless children needing homes and although they won''t be yours by blood, they will be your in LOVE.

As they get older, they will appreicate EVERYTHING you have done for them.

They may not have been born from you, but you can give them LIFE! A chance to live a normal life, a chance to succeed... all the chances in the world!

I''m an adoptee, I know. I love my adopted parents more than anything else in the world, because they gave me a chance. I don''t know my real parents reasons, and I don''t resent them. But I will never love them the same way.

Think about it. It''s not the same as having your own child, I know. It will NEVER be the same. But it doesn''t mean that you won''t get the same joy and pleasure. :)

Reply to Anonnn
Posted by: I Know | 2012-04-10

I know that you are hurting so so much right now and that all the things you took for granted has to be re-thought now. First you need professional help to understand where you are and where you want to go in your life. Then you need to know that you do have options - you can think about surrogacy, you can think about adopting a child. It''s never the end, only if you choose it, will it be the end. It''s just a different way of getting there now.

Reply to I Know