Question
Posted by: ME | 2010/06/24

ME

I Am really dissappointed at the way this guy has been treating me. He promised to marry me three years ago and im still waiting, moving from one place to the next hasnt helped me at all. He drinks alot but can be a good guy if he wants. Putting my life on hold for him at age 30.He has made up for it doing other good things for me but i feel it''s not good enough. Nothing changes.Friends and family expect me to be married by now and where i am right now basicly its on a farm with hardly anyone new to meet or be interested in dating me.

Most people can be a good guy WHEN it suits them and they want to - its more important whether he is characteristically a good guy much of the time, even when there's no specific benefit in it for him. And while you may well be happier if maried to the right guy, the expectations of others isn't a good reason for getting maried, especially not to someone who doesn't really love you and show respect for your needs

1