Question
Posted by: ME | 2010-03-29

ME

hi DOC

i have a problem that when i am hungry i get headaches, my hands shake and i feel a bit light headed. It happens every two hours that i need to eat something. I tested for a sugar test was negative, my bloodpressure is normal and i am not pregnant. i get my period every month. i am not sure of what the cause is but i was on fertomid and one of the side effects is weight gain. I am not sure thought if that is the cause as i am not using it anymore. what can i do?pls help i dont want to be obese. My weight was 60kg''s after six months 75kg''s estimate.

Hallo ME
Ask your doctor to check your fasting insulin levels - you may have insulin resistance. Try following a diabetic diet - eating a low fat, low GI diet will help to keep your blood sugar levels more stable. You can also try using "Manna" tablets to stabilize your blood sugar.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-29

Hallo ME

Reply to cyberdoc