Question
Posted by: me | 2009/10/21

me

Its hard to leave my abusive boyfriend and drugaddict. how can i dont have the courage to leave him cos i love him but he is no good for me.

Recognize that it is pointless to "love" an abusive addict - it harms you and does him no good at all, only encouraging him to remain as horrible as he genuinely is. Contact POWA or some similar group helping abused women. Of course you should leave him and protect yourself, including the use of a protection orderm if necessary. YOu are helping him to remain abusive and addicted.Save your love for someone who deserves it

6
Posted by: joline | 2009/10/22

My dear,we can say all we want.but its YOU who has to make that decision,think about your future,your life,if i say to you " its easy"  i might be lying,but when i sat " it can be done" ,then i kow what i am talking about.i have been there,even today i am grateful to myself for helping me,..YOU CAN DO IT,RATHER NOW...

Reply to joline
Posted by: me | 2009/10/22

Like i said it took all that for her to get out. when your in the situations its hard to get out. you have never been there just saw what happened its different from actually being in th relationship. Tel you what, try it for sometime you' ll know then what i am talking about ask shrink they know.

Reply to me
Posted by: dee | 2009/10/22

you know...my cousin was married to a man who use to beat her...close to 22 years...it got so rough one night that her son shot his father while his father had a gun pointed to his mother' s head...do u wan' t to put your child in that situation one day...Lets say u do fall pregnant.... I know it is hard...but u must try to leave.....It can onley end tragically....

Reply to dee
Posted by: me | 2009/10/21

its easy for you to say have you ever been in a situation like this only those that have been knows what i am talking about though you have the right advice but have not a clue what goes on in a persons mind caught up in manipulation cannot say anything that is why i asked the psych but thanks anyway.

Reply to me
Posted by: Red | 2009/10/21

Jeez girl. Honestly when I hear stories like this I wanna knock some sense into your brains. You' re not married to him. Just walk away. COME ON NOW!! Forget the slimeball just LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the asshole. Get a restraining order. How can you love someone who treats you like this. Go to your family, friends. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Red