Posted by: ME | 2009-09-30

i feel i want to get married bfore my time runs out. i am already struggling to find the right person somehow they dont find me and i feel i am never gonna be the one. i only always end up dating the wrong guys. the guys of these days just use women and dont want to get married. i feel like i am the last person on earth that i feel cursed

The time never runs out as regards getting married. Only after you have ben pronouced dead does i become highly impractical. Maybe its this sense of desperation that leads to you being targetted by some of the nastier members of our species. Really is right. Stop tring so hard. And let it become a side-effect rather than your primary preoccupation --- join clubs, get involved in community activities and charities, sports, etc. And see who you meet as friends, first.

Posted by: Cat | 2009-10-01

I read between the lines and I think you mean your time is running out to get married and have a baby. Am I right?

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Really | 2009-09-30

Hi there,

Maybe you just need to focus your attention on to something else... I say, the more you want something the more it seems to be eluding you.... Murphy' s Law.. It may sound and feel very difficult to ignore the fact that you want to get married, if you tried other things you will soon find that you are not looking but being sought after.

Don' t you think that the fact that you are looking so hard may have led you into dating guys you would not have dated if you were not so desparate?? Have you stopped looking for the guy that is closests to what you want, and is just about to give in to all brothers, just because you want to get married??? Bear in mind that you will never meet the " right"  guy, the right partner simply means being in a relationship with someone that has faults that you are able to accept, deal and live with! They needn' t be so difficult to handle for the both of you.

How often do you go out? Where do you go to meet people? It' s amazing that the places we meet people sometimes turn out to be the most weirdest of places..maybe in a que at checkers (hahahahahah)... sometimes you needn' t look too far and the person you are looking for might just be right in front of you!

Stop looking and start living your life, you will notice that as soon as you start enjoying yourself and doing things you like, other people and mostly men will take notice of you....

I dress up when I feel like, I gym to keep healthy, I eat out alone if I have no company, I go to movies alone if my partner is not available, and believe me, it works feel, look and walk confident and you will be approached by a lot of people, men and women!

If it gets to hard to ignore, maybe join a dating agency..... I honestly don' t think you need to do it, because you can just by being yourself.

Good Luck and all the best.

Reply to Really