Posted by: Blondie | 2011-05-27

MD Last Factor

Hi . I was at my beautician and was advised about the product . I looked at the sa website and saw it won consumer product of the year . However , when looking at the phamplet , I noticed that it mentioned that it can cause iris darkening . Surely this product should be regulated as Latisse ? What is your opinion , I have blue eyes and am very scared to try the product , I have also noted on the internet that this product was recalled in other countries .
What is your suggestion for a product for eye lash growth - natural the better

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Blondie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I was away attending a medical congress.

It is always better to be cautious when considering a product that may change the color of one’s eyes; as far as I am aware the risk of the pigment change is negligible and it should be reversible as soon as one stops using the product. My advice would be if you are concerned about the possible color changes then do not use the product.