Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/10/25

M/C twice at 26 weeks

I would like to know what could be the cause of my M/C' s at that particular time, my gynea ran a whole lot of tests and when they came back there was nothing wrong , very confusing i know he also said that he doesnt know what really happened but he would like me to see his as soon as we want to start ttc i reall want to fall preggers again but am really scared and frustrated , my gynea also suspects that it could be a placenta failure at that particular time of my pregnancy pls pls help

A common cause would be cervical incompetence but I don't know the details, i.e. whether you went into labour at 26 weeks, whether all was well before this, what scans you had and what these showed.