Posted by: lightenup | 2010-07-22

maybe someone needs this

A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, " Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" 
She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, " NO! I won''t sleep with you tonight!"  Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, " I''m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I''m a graduate student in psychology, and I''m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations." 

To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, " What do you mean $200?!" 

Nice one. And excellent psychology !

Posted by: Needed it | 2010-07-24

Reply to Needed it
Posted by: Lin | 2010-07-22

Enjoyed it! Thanks!

Reply to Lin

Nice one. And excellent psychology !