Question
Posted by: Annique | 2011-04-15

maybe pregnant?

hi I have been using nordette for a few years now an i havnt taken them for the last almost 3 weeks and this morning i went to the loo and there was this slimey discharge but it was clean. my fiance and i have been very active the last couple of weeks i just want to know is there any chance that i could be pregnant after leaving the pill not so long ago.

It's possible but would be too early to check.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-18

Posted by: me26 | 2011-04-15

i was on nordette for 2 years went off it in oct last year only just now got pregnant.
there is always a chance u can be preg but for me it took 6 months for my hormones to settle back to normal and to be able to conceive

Reply to me26