Question
Posted by: Maybe Baby | 2008/07/15

Maybe Pregnant??

Dear Doctor,
I have recently went off the pill (Yasmin) in February, due to the fact that I really gained weight & my Gyneocologist said that since my last baby my "Baarmoeder" has turned upside down and I will not be able to fall pregnant. I am now 2 weeks late for my period and are so scared that I might be pregnant. Please advice.

Do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: roxxy | 2008/07/17

hi there

i was operated on the 30/6/2008, was sterilised and had a labarotomy. my question is, could i be pregnant, i am feeling tired, have the metal taste in my mouth, urinate frequently, and eating like crazy.

my last period was the beginning of june.

please advise.

thanks :) :)

Reply to roxxy
Posted by: Maybe Pregnant | 2008/07/16

Wel, ek het toe 'n toets gedoen vanoggend en ....... hy wys positief. My hart is seer en ek sien regtig, regtig nie nou kans vir nog 'n baba nie. Ek beter seker maar so gou as moontlik by my Gine uitkom!

Reply to Maybe Pregnant
Posted by: hi | 2008/07/15

hi,

dit het die selle met my gebeur, oor die baarmoeder. maar my gynie het nie gese dat ek sal nie kan swanger word nie, syt net gese dit sal moelik wees. ek het die mirena in gesit seker so 3 maande terug, en my borste is ook nou seer en nog nie my periode gekry nie. nou weet ek nie of ek dalk swanger is nie!

Reply to hi