Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/11/26

Maybe baby

Hi, my cycle had to begin on Wed 24/11 but till today nothing. I did a pregnancy test this morning which was negative. What should I do?

Wait a few days and repeat the test if your period has not started.

2

Posted by: Slippers | 2010/11/26

Hi Me,
I''ve had the same thing except was supposed to start on 23rd and also neg HPT and neg blood test... Still no period and I''m bummed.
I''m going to wait till next week and then go see my Gynae. It''s so frustrating if you want to fall pregnant and all the signs are there but then negative! Bleugh!

Good luck!

Reply to Slippers