Question
Posted by: Dalenetjie | 2008/08/28

Maybe an allergy?

Good day doc
I was fealing real well yesterday. Last night we had Tune pie with mustard souse. All of a sudden my nose start running and my mouth felt if there is sores in it. I also have a burning sensation when I went to the toilet to urinate? Do you think It has something to do with the food I ate?
Thanks a mil
Dalenetjie

Dear Dalenetjie
There may have been something in the pie that irritated your mucous membranes - have you ever had this from eating mustard before? Did they maybe put chilli's in the pie?

1
Posted by: Al | 2008/11/10

Can chilli cause an inability to breathe? Never had a reaction before, but it was severe and very stressful.

Reply to Al