Question
Posted by: Zara | 2009-10-20

MaxiSlim

Hi, I have heard alot about the maxislim herbal product, and have witnessed huge weight loss in friends who are taking it. Is your investigation on " The dodgy ingredients in diet pills "  perhaps MaxiSlim??

Dear Zara
I can for obvious reasons not name these herbal and over-the-counter slimming products that I analyse, but you can check out the ingredients list for the MaxiSlim product and then click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' to check out what the different ingredients do and don't do.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2009-10-21

Dear Zara