Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

MAXIMOR TABLETS

Hi, my boyfriend wants to try Maximor for special occasions. Do they work, and has anybody experienced any troubling side effects from them? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Dear Anonymous,

I cannot comment on Maximor. I understand that it is a herbally based oral medication claiming to increase vaso dilation and increased blood flow to the penis enhancing sensation and erectile response. I will leave this to responses from people who may have used it.

66
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Am Williams Jacob, Thanks to Dr Olushola for protecting my marriage he cured me of weak erection and small penis. My wife wanted to leave me because of premature ejaculation and weak erection of my sex organ. Until I saw Dr Olushola recommendation online, and I decided to communicate him. And he profile a solution to my problem. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem or all other issues, you can call him on +2349024103606 or email: drolushola0@gmail.com

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Williams jacob | 2016/08/01

Reply to Williams jacob
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

I have used it many times.... yes it works but the after effects are not worth it. Joint pain headaches and pain down back of legs..... never again.

Posted by: adbul rahim | 2016/07/18

Hello my name is Abdul-Rahim, i am from U.A.E I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OLORI and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet, so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Alima , i was suprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks Dr Olori I also learnt that Dr OLORI also help with GENERAL BODY SLIMMING HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION FAT FACE & UPPER ARM REDUCTION BIG TUMMY BLASTING ADD WEIGHT HIP/BUM ENLARGEMENT BREAST ENLARGEMENT BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT VIRGINAL TIGHTER/ DISCHARGE CURE HERBAL STRETCH MARK REMOVAL PIMPLES & DARK SPOTS REMOVAL WEAK ERECTION/CURE ANTI-PREMATURE EJACULATION E VEIN REMOVAL MALE ORGAN ENLARGEMENT PUMP HIPS & BUM RASHES CURE If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to DR.OLORI now for help on Drolorienglargementhome@gmail.com OR Drolorienglargement@yahoo.com or whatapps him on his mobile number +2349051292839.

Reply to adbul rahim
Posted by: Nix | 2016/07/12

Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i enlarge my penis by a spell caster called Dr, Royal. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until we started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.4 inch and i was also expericeing week erection. Here is your only chance to Enlarge your Dick and enjoy your Sex Life and be Happy with your Lover. Using Dr Royal Herbal Cream and Oil is the right idea, Dr Royal Herbal Cream and Oil is very fast in action and is sure,safe and 100 guarantee i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr Royal online. My pinnes is now 7.5. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr Royal. Today i can perform last longer in bed..All my pains are goen. My pinnes is now very big and my wife also enjoy me very well in bed. All thinks goes to Dr. Royal.He cast spell as follow: Pinnes Enlargement,Week Erection,Breast Enlargement,HIV/Aids Cure,Love Spell,Infertility/Impotency,Low Sperm Can,Skin Infection,Weak Ejaculation,Diabetes,Herpes Cure You have to contact him through his email details: Azukaspellcaster@outlook.com

Reply to Nix | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Johnny | 2016/07/14

Please send me info for Dr. Royal. I have the same problem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/08

WHERE CAN YOU BUY PANALT

Posted by: jevoner | 2016/06/09

Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i enlarge my penis by a spell caster called Dr, Mill.it really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.4 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy in my marriage again if not for the help of Dr Mill. i got Dr Mill Cell number and Mail: drmillsolutiontemple@gmail.com or +2348100368288

Reply to jevoner
Posted by: jevorne | 2016/06/09

Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i enlarge my penis by a spell caster called Dr, Mill.it really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.4 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr Mill online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr Mill. I got the Dr Cell number and Mail: drmillsolutiontemple@gmail.com or +2348100368288

Reply to jevorne
Posted by: Jeremy | 2016/06/07

Hi I have been using it for more than a year now and it works I can satisfy my wife for hours and at least 3 days till it wears off I on occasion get blocked nose but just use a nose spray or sinucon tablets and u good to go

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/21

Maximor saved my relationship. This pill works thanx guys

Posted by: Welly Mason | 2016/05/19

Hello everyone, Am very happy today because i can now satisfy my wife in bed, am Welly Mason and the story am sharing online now is a true story about me and my young family. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my lite penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4 inch long, which my wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. my wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage when i read about a doctor called Dr. Henry Bude online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Doctor Henry Bude. I got the doctors Emails on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs which i took for just 5 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 12 inches long and off course very large round. Am very happy for the help rendered to me by Dr Henry Bude, and i want to say a big thank you to the Doctor for the help. Just in case you are having same issues or you want some enlargement in your body like Penis enlargement, Breast Enlargement, Hips and Butt Enlargement without surgery, you can contact the Doctor now on his Email: Dr.henrybude@gmail.com Thanks doctor, i will always tell the whole world about You. My emails is : Wellies100@gmail.com you cant get in touch with me for more confirmation of this story.

Reply to Welly Mason
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/19

Posted by: maximor | 2016/05/05

I've been using maximor for some time now. It should be taken with hot water. Do not take with alcohol My experience If taken with alcohol it causes severe bleeding. I passed blood thru my urinary track that landed me in hospital. Also passed blood below. (stools) Heartburn. Taken without alcohol. I get heartburn. Headaches. Blocked nose. Maximor works for me.

Reply to maximor
Posted by: Mgcoyiza | 2016/01/11

It's good and u definitely rock for 3 days but the only thing I'm uncomfortable with is the headaches

Reply to Mgcoyiza | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: k | 2016/03/10

How do you take it, do you drink it as normal tablets

Posted by: Andres | 2015/12/24

Maximor causes me sore joints (gout) anx a terrible headache...no more thanks

Reply to Andres
Posted by: michael | 2015/12/18

Is Maximor safe to use if taking warfarin? Is Maximor safe to use when on anti-depressants?

Reply to michael
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/03

Hey its my 1st tym 2 hear about dis product Maximor,I cn hear u say its gud,I jst wnt 2 ask it won't stop my periods?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/10

I love the product .But suffer from the worst heart burn....why ???

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/25

Had this heartburn with Maximor. You need to drink lots of water.

Posted by: 2ThePoint | 2015/10/05

How does alcohol affect the actually effectiveness of the products?

Reply to 2ThePoint
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

I just bought it i will use it Today..Going on a Weekend get away

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/08

Maximor does work. But when down with flu I get no erection at all.

Posted by: steve | 2015/05/04

I used maximor occasionally and it does work. U hard as a rock for 24 hours and residual effects last for up to 2-3 days afterwards. I just get a slight headache when im coming on but once its starts working your erections last even after ejac. Your stamina depends on how fit u are.

Reply to steve | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/03

had the same problem. your body aches all over for days, you cant even sleep but my symptoms got better after i drank lots of water

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/19

i used bang bang strongman and afther 2 days i got severe pain in my legs ,bum,back the pain is now 3 days not getting better .

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/28

where can i buy panalt in botswana

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/18

send an email to maraz300@gmail.com

Posted by: anonymous | 2015/04/06

Hey guys PLS help a sister out ASAP i dont climax anymore when i make love but my partner alws do what could be the problem a friend of mine once said it could be the injection for family planning(2months) but i have stopped for like a year now what can i do 2 enjoy sex again as do get horny sometimes but wen i get laid i feel nutin or climax either?

Reply to anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Shaun | 2016/06/02

Hi, I can help you reach orgasm again. Contact me on 0715480373

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/02

I have used maximore on several occasions it has never failed me..... It does turn me into a beast in bed, the stamina is unbelievable. Yes a slight headache is expected and dry mouth, but that could be from all the heavy breathing... The headache never lasts very long and it is mild........ Wourth it..... Every time

Posted by: Jake | 2015/03/11

only headaches but take it with 2 grandpa's pills and i works perfectly. no headaches and good performance and enlarged erections. you might wake up at night with a hard-on after good sex earlier. results excellent for about 3 days after using this product. a must for first time dates (good impressions lasts) and a very happy female.... take 45min with warm water. dont expect a erection by itself. but after 45min start get busy and you will be amazed... and she also... enjoy

Reply to Jake
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/10

I used it few weeks back, performance was NOT WOW as i anticipated!!!, BUT the headache was out of this world(felt like i could cut my head off), my eyes were coming white staff for 5 days at night on my sleep, I almost thought soon I'm going to go blind. block nose for 2 weeks with fever. it was a bad experience. I never would recommend anyone to use it. it's not worth the trouble of the after effect.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/03

for best results and less headache, open the capsule and divide the powder into three and only use one hip, you will still get desired results with less of a headache

Posted by: dr.malakasimu | 2015/02/21

We deliver our herbal production worldwide, including South Africa. Naturamax Penis enlargement pill has been tested on more than one million men around the world with a 95% success rate. But if you not 100% satisfied with the results of Naturamax you may return them within 60 days of purchase and we will cheerfully issue a full refund. Thanks! conatact us via dr.malakasimu@gmail.com

Reply to dr.malakasimu | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/29

Where can i buy the product

Posted by: Raphael | 2015/01/29

i have sumthn r want to know!.do they have any effect on enlargement?..R mean em Maximor..do they enlarge the penis pamarnently??plz..i rili need the information ASAP

Reply to Raphael
Posted by: Percy | 2015/01/07

I tried maximor twice now nd trust me they can turn u into a beast in bed,they work,but the headache in the morning is not something u would wish to have.other than that,I'll set ma mind right nd sleep with someone I'm attracted too

Reply to Percy
Posted by: Top Cat | 2014/12/09

I tried one tablet on my own to test it before using with my girlfriend. It did feel like my penis and erections had more weight to it. AS for stamina, hard to say since it wasn't tested on/with a real life human, but it didn't really seem to add any lasting power in conjunction with pornography. That day and perhaps the day after, the penis would get erect more than usual. I also had a headache that lasted at least 4 days that went away for a while after medicating with paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin. This pretty much meant that i wasn't keen on actually trying it out WITH my girlfriend :-(

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Dimitri | 2014/08/21

buy it from www.matildas.co.za

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/07

Panalt works really well would def recommend to all men. It's works sometimes for maybe over 100hrs and there are no side effects. I them from dischem.

Posted by: Fred | 2014/06/25

I use Maximor it works very well. Get slight headache and blocked nose from it. But it works for what I bought it for. Erections are stronger than ever. Last Good product You can but from Dichem.

Reply to Fred
Posted by: neil | 2014/03/24

I m also in pain from my hips down. I used two different types of pills which both had epimedium in them. Maximore is one and super powerful man pill is the other. Now I'm taking still pain every 4 hours because of pain.

Reply to neil
Posted by: Kay | 2013/12/23

it does work with ni doubt. When I started using it I had minor headache. Now it cause me more headache and actually the whole body is in pain. This is the second time is causing so much pain than the enjoyment of sex. The headache can last more than two weeks. Today as I am writing this I am in pain, headache and my thighs and legs is in pain.This is the last time I am using MaXimor

Reply to Kay | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/19

Can you tell me ,for how long this pain will last,i using pain killers by the stucks.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/19

same happen to me and girlfriend,we both is sitting at this moment with the pain in legs and hole body,same as you,my girlfriend can not even sit on the toilet because the pain is to severe.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/30

I have been using maximor for a while. It worked for me. Sometimes better than other times. Only side effect is a blocked nose (funny but true lol), and a faster heart beat (hehe)

Posted by: Tersia | 2013/09/06

My dog is on Viagra for a Heart Disease. Somebody suggested Maximor Tablets. Apparently is is much cheaper and have the same affect. Is it possible to use these tablets instead.

Reply to Tersia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

Hustler shop and soem other sex shops stock them as well. Otherwise, go to the website of PANALT for more info

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

Yep I tried Penalt for the 1st time this weekend. I only took HALF and it worked very well, and it lasted the whole weekend. Got it at an Adult Shop.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

I got mine at Wynberg Pharmacy

Posted by: Matt | 2009/05/11

Depends on where in SA you are. Apparently you can get it at most Alpha Pharmacies nationaly, but in Cape Town it is really only at the Adult Shop in Town, where I source it.
Check out the Panalt site, there is a contact number. He can tell you where you can get them in your area.

Reply to Matt
Posted by: URGENT | 2009/05/11

THANKS MATT..dont suppose one can buy it locally ...

Reply to URGENT
Posted by: Matt | 2009/05/11

I buy them online.

Reply to Matt
Posted by: URGENT | 2009/05/11

MATT PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THE PANALT FROM AS IVE HEARD THAT THESES REALLY WORK ....PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Reply to URGENT
Posted by: Matt | 2009/05/11

Maximor is a waste of money. I use a herbal product called Panalt, it really works for me. It is much cheaper than Maximor, and it lasts for 72 hours.

Reply to Matt