Question
Posted by: David John | 2009-03-02

Maximor Tablet

I have read and heard that the Maximor table helps with pre ejaculation.
Has anybody tried the tablet?
did it work for you?
i usually only last a coupe of strokes and would like to enjoy sex for longer.

There are a number of products on the market that make various claims with regard to sexual functioning. Medication for use in a particular condition must be approved by a professional body - e.g. SA Medicines Control Council. Many products are not fully tested and correctly registered.

Premature ejaculation is the most common problem in men under 40 and because of the shame and embarrassment of not being able to 'last longer', it goes untreated. There are very effective medical treatments for it and I suggest you see your doctor about it soon.

1
Posted by: Rob | 2009-03-05

I have treid Maximor and whilst it gives me a raging hard on, it seems to elevate my blood pressure and it seems that I now take forever to orgasm. Best to consult with your doctor. Good luck.

Reply to Rob