Question
Posted by: Steve | 2009/04/23

MAXIMOR

HI,

Has anyone tried Maximor? Is it any good? Do you need a persciption?

There are many herbal / natural products on the market that promise improved sexual performance etc. Maximor is registered with the medicine control council as a food supplement. There is no official data to show that it work for any specific indication. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: SB | 2009/06/19

Hi Steve
I am a regular Maximor user and it works like a bomb.

Reply to SB
Posted by: CC | 2009/04/25

Hi Steve. It is called " The mens super pill"  and yes, it' s only available at adult shops. Let us know if you are happy with it once you tried it. I was.

Reply to CC
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

My husband used it and it worked like a bomb. So much so that I wanted to move out for a little bit until his fever run down

Posted by: J | 2009/04/23

CC what is that super pill called?//?/ and is only available from adult shops.??

Reply to J
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

It has been proven that NONE of the over the counter pills,lotions etc work at all, so don' t waste your money on any of them.

Posted by: CC | 2009/04/23

Hi Steve. No, you dont need a prescription but I have tried it and was not impressed. Try the men' s super pill available all all adult stores. MUCH BETTER.

Reply to CC
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

dont even know what maximor is. what is it?