Question
Posted by: mano | 2009-06-28

Maximo

Folks,
How safe and effective is Maximo advanced...I' d like to hear the male experiences of using. And the female one, does it work?

Manolano

Unfortunately over the counter preparations like Maximor (a herbal remedy) do not always face the same rigorous scientific testing as drugs which have to be registered by the relevant bodies, so it is worth trying to find out what testing has been done. Don't assume that just because it is herbal that it is harmless... Why don't you ask this question of Health 24's pharmacist (look for him on the list of experts) as he may know more of the data for Maximor? I hope you get some response from other users to get the benefit of their experience, but do remember that there is a massive placebo effect in much of our medication too.

I wonder why you are wanting to use it - perhaps there are problems in the relationship or your lifestyle which actually need addressing? Please remember that if you or your parner are experiencing sexual problems, it is worth having a medical check up to ensure that these problems are not symptomatic of some other signifcant health concern...

1
Posted by: Sadie | 2009-06-29

Hi there,

I dunno about Maximor. But the product that does work for my BF (he Ejaculates Prematurely) is Panalt. It is Herbal and does not require a presciption.

Reply to Sadie