Question
Posted by: Jason | 2010/05/18

Maximising semen

Excess semen is automatically offloaded from the body in the urine I think. Is there any way that I can delay/prevent this via diet/pills so that my ejaculation is exceedingly volumous for special occasions?

Thankyou

Dear Jason,

I am not sure where you got the information you refer too. Please check your sources for scientific validity. The body does not off-load excess semen in the urine. A man may have a "wet dream" in his sleep due to an erotic dream and him ejaculating. The body self regulates sperm production. The more often you ejaculate the body steps up sperm production, the less often the body slows down.

The longer period of time between ejaculations a man may produce a bit more ejaculate than with a more brief period.

Each man's body also produces its own average amount of ejaculate naturally. Some men produce naturally a larger volume of ejaculate than others as part of the natural variance you find in nature.

As for pills to increase volume of ejaculate, that is not in the scope of practice of a sexologist.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Jason,

Reply to sexologist