Question
Posted by: Hendriette | 2010/05/19

Maxalt during pregnancy?

Is Maxalt dangerous to take during pregnancy, I suffer from megraines

Maxalt is not safe in pregnancy

5

Maxalt is not safe in pregnancy

Posted by: Alice | 2010/05/21

Oh, and the other thing was eating every 2 to 3 hours. Small things, low GI to keep the sugar levels stable.

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Alice | 2010/05/21

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Alice | 2010/05/21

One thing that really helped me was talking a bath. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but it did help to deaden the pain.

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Purple | 2010/05/20

Probably a good idea to phone your pharmacist, as you don''t want a migraine to strike while you are waiting for an answer, as gynaedoc usually takes a day or two to get to a question due to the volume of questions posted.

I also get migraines but luckily didn''t get during my pregnancy. I also use Maxalt.

Reply to Purple