Question
Posted by: PHILANI | 2011-09-21

maturity

I usually hear that when a boy get into a maturity stage,he would have a dream of having a sex with an old gogo, then when he wake up,he finds himself ejaculated. This one never happened to me.i don''t know whether i''m infertile because i''m 19 years now.? All guys born behind me are fully matured. plz help

I think what you are describing is what is known as a wet dream. This usually occurs around the time of puberty and afterwards and is a spontaneous ejaculation during sleep. It does not necessarily occur as a result of an erotic dream and occurs at variable rates and in some men not at all. From what you have said, I would not think that you are infertile.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-22

Reply to Sexologist