Posted by: basic | 2009-09-04

matters of the heart

hi guys
i was so attracted by this young man ( i was 18 at the time). i asked him out on a date, it was organised by my sister as you can imagine it was disastrous thee guy never called me back and we really never spoke after that. its been 4 years and i recently read something about him and it just clicked that i would still like to meet and maybe hang out with him. but he was very cold to me, i still have his numbers. friends how can i get him to notice me? should i calll him? if i do what do i say? i really like this guy
pls pls assistance is needed

A lot can happen and people change in four years. It might be that you think you are still attracted, but you and him could have changed. If you really want to pursue this, phone him, meet up with him and then decide.