Question
Posted by: tammy | 2009/07/09

matters of the heart

i am 22 and was involved with a 23 year old guy until 6 months ago
i started to notice things in him that i dont like
he was always calling me and wanting to know where i was all the time
i broke up with him after a lot of things that happened between us
i am still breaking up with him til this day, he is a suicidal person and i am scared he might end his life as he told me himself that he doesnt see any reason to live anymore
he was involved in an accident a week ago and i fear he was trying to end it
please can anybody help me with how to handle this matter
i dont want to be responsible for his life but its impossible now
please help

as a sexology forum and not a relationship forum i can only provide you with basic advise: it may appear as if you are being emotionally 'blackmailed' back into a relationship that you do not want to go back into. I think that you may need to speak to a psychologist / social worker in order to learn strategies to prevent 'falling back into his traps' yet at the same time providing him with a support structure that he needs.

2
Posted by: Kay | 2009/07/10

Dnt let this man hold you hostage, or he will trap you and you will never be able to leave and you will be unhappy for the rest of you life living with an insecure person, you will feel like a prisoner just make a clean break give it to him honest and dont string him along and tell him you can be friends. maybe later when he is over the relationship you can entertain a friendship but for now walk away before its to late and theres no real tie like marraige and kids take from me i know.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: WILMA | 2009/07/10

HI MY QUESTION IS..IS OK FOR A WOMAN TO MASTURBATE AND LETS SAY YOU DONT HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANY MALE..SURELY AT SOME STAGE YOUR BODY WOULD " WANT"  SEX..HOW DO I DO IT AND NOT FEEL ASHAMED? AND IF AT A STAGE I AM INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE DO I NEED TO STOP AND HOW DO I EXPLAIN IT TO OTHERS?

Reply to WILMA