Good day everyone
I am studying at Damelin but I fail my matric so I would like to know if this NQF3 is same as matric because now I am currently doimg NQF4 of which it is going to be a diploma next year.Do I have to do matric after I finish National Diploma.
Pls help!
Is the anyone who studying in Damelin?

Sounds like a good question, but I have no idea of the answer. If this is about Damelin rules, then only Damelin can answer it. If you're thinking about how the qualification would be acepted elsewhere, for jobs, or further studies, I suspect this too might depend on where else you wanted to study, or for what, and on what a future employer wanted.
Lets hope other readers wiser than I about such things, can help you